Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
EvolutionMe

GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian Empty
PostSubject: GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian   GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian EmptySat Oct 12, 2013 9:30 pm

1: I have been a GM in multiple games, thus I have alot of experience. Here is a list of just some of the games I have had the chance to Partly-Own/Admin on.
Pokemon Lost Souls Redux: GM
Dragon Universe {Multiple RP Servers}: Level 3 Admin {Head Admin} and Level 2 Admin {Standard Admin}
New Shinobi Nation: Head Admin
Grand Shinobi Emprise: Admin
Dragon Ball Z: Scattered Dimension: Co-Owner
Pokemon Red Rose: Head Admin
Pokemon Nightmares: Head Admin
As you can see, this is just a wide range of the various jobs I have taken up which mostly include me being the Head Admin due to my ability to uphold the rules, I suppose.

2: I would help the game in multiple ways, I suppose. I will be able to enforce the rules properly and uphold my own Admin rules. I will make sure my In-Game activity is high and Consistent, along with that, I will be constantly striving to help out new players who are not familiar with the games system and other tiny things like so. I will also be able to asses a players requirement levels if they so desire to go for a rank and I am able to give them the so said rank

3: I normally come home from school around 4:30pm and will play the game throughout the night until 10:00pm unless I have various activities going on like football which is often on a Tuesday or if I'm in town for a period of time after school, etc.

4: I guess I'm pretty friendly to other players considering I haven't made any enemies of such and I'm always playing in a happy mood, I'm barely down in the dumps unless something tragic has happened.

5: Dovian is my IC name and the name I use all the time, unless I'm on a alt which will normally be called Evolution. My Byond key is EvolutionMe

6: I have already listed my game experiences above

7: Well, I'm from England and I'm sixteen years old. I guess I'm pretty optimistic considering I tend to look at the bright side of things rather than the bad side. I enjoy RP and I also enjoy playing various other games, especially pokemon games which is why I'm always playing Phoenix Flames. There isn't much to tell to be honest, I'll let you be the judge of what my personality is really like because I tend to find it hard describing my personality to others.
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

PostSubject: Re: GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian   GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:05 pm

i do like this application and i will remember this application for sure during the next choosing.
Back to top Go down
Zaroc
Admin
Zaroc

PostSubject: Re: GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian   GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:36 pm

I've just reviewed this application, and I must say I liked it, and I will like to set you up for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian   GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian Empty

Back to top Go down

GM Application by EvolutionMe/Dovian
Page 1 of 1