Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

James' Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jamess

Jamess

James' Application. Empty
PostSubject: James' Application.   James' Application. EmptySat Oct 26, 2013 11:32 am

1: past exp as an gm/admin
I was a admin in Naruto Exodus for 2-4months with the name "Chibi Teddy" And i was also a admin on PED "Pokemon Eternal Darkness" for awhile when it was at the very first stages of its creation as i was friends with the creator at the time.

2: how you would help the game
Well I don't have many skills in iconing or Coding i mean my coning Skills are decent but not expert how ever not much experiance in Coding but i could always learn and get better for both to assist the game, I am also very active especially when most admins are asleep im awake because it's day time for me so i can take care over the game over night for those who are asleep so i could be the night watch haha, I'm also nice willing to help out the community ^_^

3: how many hours you spend on the game daily
Well the first day i played it i spent all day and half of the night, and now weekdays about 5-7hours after school and on weekends all day and some of the night if im not busy :3

4: how friendly you are to players in game
I'm consider myself to be pretty friendly haven't caused any fights with anyone yet, I try my best not to be rude to other players.

5: in game name and your byond key
IGN: James
Byond Key: JayUzumaki

6: game names of which you have been a gm/admin on before
Naruto Exodus, Pokemon Eternal Darkness

7: something extra about your self
I am 17 years old i do VCE in Dance, I'm currently studying to become an electrician, I do Computer fixing and repairs at school to learn as a hobby or maybe a carrier who knows But I will most likely end up as an electrician with computer fixing as a hobby. I play Soccer and Basket Ball, I often draw anime characters i like umm that's all i can think of if you have any other questions for me feel free to ask and ill do my best to answer them thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down

James' Application.
Page 1 of 1