Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daxos's GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSoul

SnoSoul

Daxos's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Daxos's GM Application   Daxos's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 6:54 pm

1: past exp as an gm/admin
In games, I have no experience but I've been a forum admin and moderator on a few occasions. I know what it takes to listen to other's when it is needed and make tough decisions when I have to. I don't use ban's lightly, never have and always hated doing it but I do what I must.

2: how you would help the game
I'd take the time to help the players whenever I can, and focus on solving any issues that arrise.

3: how many hours you spend on the game daily
Pretty much whenever I'm not at work, though I do get off on occasion to play other games.

4: how friendly you are to players in game
I've always been friendly to players and tried to help them... though I admit I come off as a knowitall sometimes I don't mean it.

5: in game name and your byond key
Daxos and Snosoul

6: game names of which you have been a gm/admin on before
None

7: something extra about your self
In just about any situation I try to put everyone else ahead of myself, helpful and generally kind. I tend to follow 'Treat others how you want to be treated' as one of my few self taught rules, and I've followed it as well as I can.

I hope you'll consider me, I've been playing for awhile and I want to help as much as I can to make this game succeed.
Back to top Go down
Red Ayakashi

Red Ayakashi

Daxos's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daxos's GM Application   Daxos's GM Application EmptyTue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Great application. I'll get back to you
Back to top Go down

Daxos's GM Application
Page 1 of 1