Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The issue with Hoppip line

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSoul

SnoSoul

The issue with Hoppip line Empty
PostSubject: The issue with Hoppip line   The issue with Hoppip line EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Okay, so I've noticed something. Everyone and their grandmother who are challenging gyms are using Jumpluff... And I realized why when I found 2 Hoppips.

Hoppip Info:
Name: Hoppip
Health: 110/280
Type: Grass/Flying
Strength: 155
Defence: 144
Level: 4

Name: Hoppip(Daxos)
Health: 300/300
Type: Grass/Flying
Strength: 135
Defence: 152
Level: 4

The second one is the one I caught... see my issue here? There is something very very very wrong with these stats, and It's being used on almost every gym challenge team. I'm just lucky my Togekiss is strong enough to ko these guys, but imagine how it is for opponents who are on the wrong end of the type advantage scale, or simply do not have strong enough pokemon. I don't even wanna know, how this hoppip will look at challenger cap, it will be too strong... please, something must be bugged with these stats :/
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

PostSubject: Re: The issue with Hoppip line   The issue with Hoppip line EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:29 pm

the stats are not bugged
Back to top Go down
Evo

PostSubject: However. . .    The issue with Hoppip line EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 3:35 pm

You cannot deny, however, that these stats are very unbalanced when to line them up with other Pokemon of that level.
Back to top Go down
SnoSoul

SnoSoul

PostSubject: Re: The issue with Hoppip line   The issue with Hoppip line EmptyFri Nov 01, 2013 4:09 pm

This is very very messed up. It's either a bug of very very bad stat balancing on the part of hoppip and its entire line. This is not a good thing :/

You also stated this should have been a complain when I first started playing, 2 issues with that.

1. I did not want a Jumpluff, nor any evolution in its line. I had no interest in it and never checked its stats. So therefore while I never checked it this shouldn't even have BEEN an issue to begin with.

2. I started taking notice when Jumpluff's were literally lining up at my gym door. when everyone is running the same single pokemon in their challenge teams, there might be something that needs fixing.

Bug by your definitions or not, this is still a problem with the game and therefore falls under the same category of needing to be reported and squashed before it gets out of hand more than it has. It is likely already to late, to the point that a wipe will be necessary in the very near future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The issue with Hoppip line   The issue with Hoppip line Empty

Back to top Go down

The issue with Hoppip line
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Phoenix Flames :: Questions and Suggestions :: Bug Reports-
Jump to: