Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infinityshake GM APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anonymous Shake

Anonymous Shake

Infinityshake GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Infinityshake GM APP   Infinityshake GM APP EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 9:04 pm

1: Past exp as an gm/admin: I have been admin in 4 months straight in Dragonball shuurajou and 2 years straight in Dragon ball Chaos Reborn. I can code but not very good at it and icon.

2: How you would help the game: I can help by doing AFK check, and i can enforce 5 hours everyday. Im an iconer i can make an icon. If you need help.. I can icon turfs,Body base icon, and can code few. I can help players if they need help.

3: How many hours you spend on the game daily: 6 hours everyday, and in weekly days 18 hours to 22 hours.  

4: How friendly you are to players in game: Im so friendly in the game, im giving sometimes my pokemons just to have their GL's and im a kindhearted person and patience person in the game.. I respect players so that they like me more. Smile

5: In game name and your byond key: Name: Infinityshake Key: Harlemshake206

6: Game names of which you have been a gm/admin on before: Dragon ball shuurajou level 1 admin, Dragon ball Infinite realms admin lvl 2 past 4 years (HOSTED BY FATEVAMP), Heroes United admin, (HOSTED BY FALACY BEFORE), And Naruto Eternal Memories admin before.

7: Something extra about your self: Im an artist in our school, i can draw like 10 minutes because im dedicated, Im playing baseball because thats my sport and im the (CAPTAIN BALL) , I can dance sometimes, sing and etc. Im just a normal person im not rich, im just playing in Internet Cafe just to play this game and pay $10 per day. Im trying to be an artist in our city because i wanna commit my dream, like in this game i wanna be an iconer because i want to help people who really needs my help.

-I will not let you down, I will let you proud-

Last edited by Anonymous Shake on Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

Infinityshake GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infinityshake GM APP   Infinityshake GM APP EmptyWed Oct 23, 2013 11:58 pm

this is good. however id like to see some iconing. try to make me an icon of soi fon from bleach in the games trainer format.
Back to top Go down

Infinityshake GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Phoenix Flames :: Player Help :: GM Applications-
Jump to: