Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GreenShamyin's GM Request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GreenShaymin

GreenShaymin

GreenShamyin's GM Request Empty
PostSubject: GreenShamyin's GM Request   GreenShamyin's GM Request EmptySun Dec 01, 2013 8:33 pm

1.) Do I have experience as an GM/Admin? Yes I do. I am a Lv. 5 GM on other BYOND games.

2.) How can I help the game? I can help the game, because I know all the rules, make sure everyone is alright, and also keep people from AFK training.

3.) How many hours do I spend in the game daily? Well... I'm usally on my laptop for the day. But I login everyday for about 3-8 hours. Depending if nothing major is coming on. Sometimes I'd stay on for the hole day.

4.) How friendly are you to players in the game? I am very friendly to all players. I don't act all that, and I also care about the other players. Like I was told before. If I can't be nice, don't bother coming. But I can be strict when needed.

5.) What is your in-game name, and BYOND key? My in-game name is GreenShaymin, and my BYOND key is GreenShaymin.

6.) Name the games of which you've been a GM/Admin on; Dragon Universe, Pokemon Blue Fire, and back when this game was Pokemon Legacy with Koz.

7.) Extra: Thank you for taking your time, and reading my application.
Back to top Go down
Red Ayakashi

Red Ayakashi

PostSubject: Re: GreenShamyin's GM Request   GreenShamyin's GM Request EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 9:28 pm

You sound like you have plenty of experience. I'll take your application into consideration
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

PostSubject: Re: GreenShamyin's GM Request   GreenShamyin's GM Request EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:42 pm

Good ol koz probly wouldn't even remember me but I to also like this gm application
Back to top Go down
GreenShaymin

GreenShaymin

PostSubject: Re: GreenShamyin's GM Request   GreenShamyin's GM Request EmptySat Dec 07, 2013 6:40 pm

So, if I am accepted. When do you think I will start?
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

PostSubject: Re: GreenShamyin's GM Request   GreenShamyin's GM Request EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 12:16 pm

It all depends on when one is needed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GreenShamyin's GM Request   GreenShamyin's GM Request Empty

Back to top Go down

GreenShamyin's GM Request
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Phoenix Flames :: Player Help :: GM Applications-
Jump to: