Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

List of Bugs

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SnoSoul

SnoSoul

List of Bugs Empty
PostSubject: List of Bugs   List of Bugs EmptyTue Oct 29, 2013 8:52 pm

Just a List of Bugs I have found in the game.

1. Jolteon Evolution does not work, already mentioned.

2. Stoutland icon in stats is buggy, seems to revert to Herdier's when moving, and has no evo animation or send out animation.

3. Not sure if bug, but Porygon goes through evolution twice on level 51, just slightly odd if you ask me.

4. Arceus cannot be bought in store, it registers the selection but funds are not taken and Arceus is not given. Probably a simple fix.

5. In the Kanto Region, there is a ledge you can leap over and you will leap over, and onto a house with no way to get off besides teleporting, might want to block off that section of the ledge as a wall instead to keep people from getting stuck.

6. Phase through the ship on certain islands, not really bad but something of note. Mostly I believe in Snow-Port and one other place I'll add it on when I remember it or find it again.

7. Bug where if you send a pokemon out as a Follower they are invincible. Something that should probably be addressed so it isn't abused.

8. An Odd bug with the mart in the town where the Fire Gym is located, I walked inside and walked out in the main town just north of Unown Cave.

that is all I have for you for now, glad I could be of service.
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

List of Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Bugs   List of Bugs EmptyWed Oct 30, 2013 1:15 am

for 2 sendout and evolve animations are not all that important and the icon being messed up in the stats tab should be fine as its not bugged when on map.

for 5 as u said if u get stuck u can ask an admin if there not busy or just teleport to battle place.

for 7 that has been in the game since the golden age and will probably never be fixed if someone is bug abusing it in a battle simply tell them to return there pokemon or report them to an admin.

problem 8 isn't a very big deal seeing how the distance from the 2 marts are very short.
Back to top Go down
Zero10100

Zero10100

List of Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Bugs   List of Bugs EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:55 pm

glupin doesnt have an icon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

List of Bugs Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of Bugs   List of Bugs Empty

Back to top Go down

List of Bugs