Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM App <3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rosaly

My GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: My GM App <3   My GM App <3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm

Hello, I'm Rosalinda, I'm here today to post an application for becoming an admin.

1.) I currently Don't have a past experience as an admin on PPF BUT, i have been an admin/GM on multiple games in the past.
2.)I'm quite an old player of the game and i know a few spawns for some good pokemon, i could help the game out by helping the new players get accustomed to the game and make sure they have a nice and fun time playing, and so, resulting on them inviting their friends to play.
3.)usually during the weekdays i have school. But after school im able to go on the computer and play for 5 hours. On weekends im usually on from around noon, to 10 PM, so about 10 hours on weekends and 5 hours during the weekdays (Yes, i am a no life lol, <3)
4.)I'm quite friendly to people, the only time i tend to get unfriendly is if someone shows disrespect towards me or towards a friend. Even though, i don't tend to show favoritism towards friends if it will interfere with my work.
5.)Ingame name is Rosalinda (I want it changed to Rosie) and my Byond-Key is Rosawylie
6.)The only game i can 100% remember being an admin of is for a game that was hosted by my bff at the time, the game was Digimon Tamers Classic, but that was before he had quit Byond.
7.)I'm usually a happy and friendly girl, i am a freshman in highschool and I'm lesbian (just wanted to throw that in there just incase someone gets curious). I also have Dyslexia and tend to spell things wrong or read something wierdly, but even though, i still try my best to keep on top with grades and with helping my friends. I love helping others a lot.
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

My GM App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM App <3   My GM App <3 EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:03 pm

i like this application its not to short and not to lengthy when the time comes for new admins to be selected ill keep you in mind
Back to top Go down

My GM App <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Phoenix Flames :: Player Help :: GM Applications-
Jump to: