Pokemon Phoenix Flames
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Phoenix Flames

Welcome to Pokemon Phoenix Flames forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BlackDust GM app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebirth99

BlackDust GM app Empty
PostSubject: BlackDust GM app   BlackDust GM app EmptySun Oct 13, 2013 7:04 pm

Hell admin im here cause i would love to apply for admin

1: My Past exp on other games where great i where lvl 3 gms and also lvl 2 gms i really worked hard to make there game better and better.
3: I atleast stay on the game for at least 4 to 3 hours maybe even longer when i have enough time to.
4: Im very friendly with the players very i will show no signs of disrespect at all.
5:my in game name is Black Dust and also my key is rebirth99
6: I been games on SD dragonball GT Sece of destrution and also Dragonballz Rebirth unleased
Naruto Battle between 2 legends,BEF Dragonball battle for earth,naruto path of Darkness etc
7: I like to play bastektball, my race is black love to meet new people And one thing i alwasy will do in my life is have fun.
thank you for your wonderful time admins:) 
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

BlackDust GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlackDust GM app   BlackDust GM app EmptyMon Oct 14, 2013 10:02 pm

my bro is a very famous player on dbz rebirth unleashed and serene destruction his username was salvation he says he remembers u playing it but he doesn't remember u being a gm at any point.
Back to top Go down
Zaroc
Admin
Zaroc

BlackDust GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlackDust GM app   BlackDust GM app EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 12:39 pm

I have just reviewed your application, and it is not bad. I will contact you if you are hired.
Back to top Go down
Irene Arumasa
Admin
Irene Arumasa

BlackDust GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlackDust GM app   BlackDust GM app EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:10 am

do to this player being banned in game for begging for admin/gm asking for the source repeatedly, and suspicions of advertisement. i hereby make this application null and void
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BlackDust GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: BlackDust GM app   BlackDust GM app Empty

Back to top Go down

BlackDust GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Phoenix Flames :: Player Help :: GM Applications-
Jump to: